Due to the lack or little entrepreneurial orientation in young and emerging entrepreneurs, the promoters of The Entrepreneurship Empowerment Initiative of Nigeria (TEEiN)came up with a concept to assist and identify young and emerging entrepreneurs while bringing them under a single umbrella in order to enlighten and empower them through seminars, conferences, incubation hubs, mentorship etc. in partnership with supportive financial and sponsoring organizations, with shared common value proposition that entrepreneurship is no doubt the panacea to solving Nigeria’s economic woes.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To organize, encourage and assist aspiring youths in the development of their entrepreneurial abilities.
- To organize and empower rural women with entrepreneurial skills in maximizing their potentials through technical and financial support systems.
- To stimulate Children’s entrepreneurial instincts and interests at the early stages of their educational development.
- To assist Communal health facilities and Institutions (Primary Health Care) through engagement of professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc.), upgrading of available facilities and provision of medical supplies.
- To Solicit grants from well-meaning Nigerians, Corporate and Developmental Organisations/Institutions (Local & Foreign) for Start-up Entrepreneurs in the area of Industrial Revolution, and
- To solicit grants for academic researchers interested in the Industrial Revolution of Africa.